Wednesday, October 28, 2009

: : Recipe #2 [[ Bananas About Breakfast ]] : :



Serving Suggestion: Serve with Greek yogurt, honey and chopped almonds


Okay, so I know most of your thoughts about breakfast will probably contradict my oh-so-wonderful title for this particular creation of mine - but, although the pictures may not look all that appetising (I promise you, the first batch looked scrumptious...and I would have photographed it - but apparently they were just so scrumptious-looking that my step-dad thought so and decided to eat them...ALL! To say the least, I was very saddened by this and proceeded to curl up in our pantry and sob at my loss - yes, they were that good : ( ) I promise you they are ; ).





Okay, so in this recipe I have substituted : :

flour
milk
sugar

*this particular recipe does not require any sugar as is not required to rise

◙ ◘ ◙

IMPORTANT: Serves 12

◘ Preheat Over to 180*C
◘ Prepare your muffin tins by greasing them

◘ ◙ ◘

[[ Recipe ]]

: : Ingredients : :

1 x cup honey
1 x cup milk
3/4 x cup fruit muesli
1/2 x oat bran
2 x eggs
1/2 x butter

: : Method : :

1. Combine eggs, butter and honey
2. Add the muesli to this mixture (fold in)
3. Add 1/2 cup of milk and combine
4. Add the oat bran and combine
5. Add the rest of the milk - more or less if required.
6. Bake in 180*C oven for 25 minutes or until 'knife comes out clean.

◙ ◘ ◙ ◘ ◙

Recipe by Rebekka Lord-Johnson. Photos by Rebekka Lord-Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment