| : : Ingredients : : |
[[ serves 12 ]]
8 x Tim Tam : : flavour of your choice
1 x cup vanilla bean ice-cream
2 x cups self-raising flour
2 x eggs
2 x tbsp room temp. butter
NOTE: some measurements may vary from person to person - add more flour if the mixture appears runny and more ice-cream if it appears dry and heavy.
[[ IMPORTANT INFORMATION ]]
- Preheat oven to 180*C
- Grease a muffin tin (preferably for 12 muffins)
- Bake for 20 minutes or until "knife comes out clean"
| : : Method : : |
1. Prepare the Tim Tams by crushing them with a mortar and pestle until some are fine crumbs and others are uneven chunks.
2. Beat the eggs, butter the ice-cream until a smooth consistency is achieved.
3. Combine the flour with the wet ingredients until the mixture is smooth.
4. Fold in the Tim Tam chunks and crums, and fill the greased muffin tin to 3/4 to allow room for expanding.
--- Best enjoyed hot out of the oven when the chocolate coating of the Tim Tams are still melted ---
| : | This is an original recipe | : |
| : | Recipe by Rebekka Lord-Johnson. Photos by Rebekka Lord-Johnson | : |
◙ ◘ ◙ ◘ ◙