Wednesday, October 28, 2009

: : Be [[ CREATIVE ]] : :



Well, to be honest, I'm not really a conclusion type person as I do not believe good things should come to an end...So instead I'm going to leave this blog with an open ending...

[[ OPEN ENDING ...

So, right now I'm just hoping that people found their way through this blog to this page and weren't completely freaked out by the term : : Ingredient Substitution : :

I also hope that you haven't completely emptied out your pantries or that they are not completely devoid of baking ingredients from all my tests your cake/muffin had to pass ☺.

Well, even if your pantry now looks like [[ this ]] : : at least now you know what ingredients to use to substitute them with *wink wink nudge nudge*. See, even if you didn't need the knowledge I have provided you with prior to this blog, now you do ☺.

Okay, so that last two words I am going to leave you with in regards to presentation (remember, it doesn't have to taste good...as long as it looks good, people will eat it ; ) ) as well as ingredient substitution are : :

: | : BE CREATIVE : | :


ILP. Complete.

Inspiration ♥

































No comments:

Post a Comment